Andy Warthog: on the Printfloor

Photo by Dan Rugh of Zdepski's poster, Warthog and Ocelot

Photo by Dan Rugh of Commonwealth Presses print floor, Warthog and Ocelot
Dan Rugh at Commonwealth Press called last night, and after all of the gory details, said the poster was done and being shipped today! Poor guy got hammered with the flu, and a SECOND cornea detachment this year... Heebie-Jeebies.

These two photos are by Dan, showing a close up of the print after the third screen and the shop interior with posters set on all of the stations. He really bent over backwards to get this done, and I can't thank him enough work working it into the schedule. Now I have to to build a frame for the one going into the IC of DC, MD and VA members show on the 7th... that means matte, glass and framing... ughhh.

Tomorrow is being spent working on the Toyota... new starter, should go quickly, then I can start the frame(s). I also have the little deerBaby "Yawn Faun" piece going into the same show... I forget if it's framed... oops.

Bride and I are off to Charlottesville VA for a 20th anniversary jaunt to a BnB. I hope it's not too cold in the Blue Ridge. I hope to shoot a pile of shots around town and on Skyline Drive.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts