Commie Cosmonaut

zdepski's digital illustration Spud Cosmonaut
My latest Commie Card, the People's Hero, Comrade Cosmonaut. He's underlit with a spacey green light, often seen in Science Fiction movies... My wife and I laugh at the way Hollywood designers illuminate the faces in those movies... Have you ever tried to drive a car at night when someone has the interior light on?

According to Wikipedia: "Yuri Gagarin, Russian, is the first human astronaut. Valentina Tereshkova, Russian, is the first astronaut woman."

Card number 4 in the Commie Spud Game. Digital Illustration using Painter 11, Photoshop and Illustrator CS2

click to enlarge

Comments

baby G said…
I love your work. I bet you will like my collection

http://galina13.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-hidden-treasure.html

Popular Posts