IF: Voices... in the wilderness

zdepski's watercolor painting VOICES for Illustration Friday, December 19th, 2008
I went with the first thing to hit the sketchbook page. As I was painting it, I couldn't help thinking about the blog-o-sphere or news in general. So many voices all vying for attention. yak yak yak yak... nothing real, but hyping to keep you listening to their view.

Winsor and Newton inks, Winsor and Newton watercolor on Canson 60lb sketch page.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Comments

ArtSparker said…
A rather horrific image rendered in a clean style and cheerful manner. interesting combo.
Anonymous said…
Cool concept! I'm thinking that guy needs to step carefully...
Anonymous said…
Wow! I hope we're really not like that! :) Great concept and cool execution!
Sarall said…
I agree with ArtSparker.

Those mouths, talk without stop or sometimes stop to eat people walking close to them?
zillustration said…
I guess it could be disturbing... i didn't see it that way. i was just "concepting" being surround by many voices with very little to say.

Popular Posts