Snuggie: Why me?


my sooper came through the office distributing Snuggies for all, just to yank the chain of one of my co-workers. it's gonna look like a room full of Friars since most of us are balding. We're gonna pull chains tomorrow morning. i'll let you know how it goes. The whole idea of wearing a blanket seems like a slobs idea of comfort, but I'll go along with the joke.

1/9: Well, it was pretty silly. the guys put on the snuggies and sampled the free reading light that came with them. The warrior monk look was in full effect. I brought mine home, and everyone refuses to wear it. Oh well, Snuggie is a fashion failure at my house. I guess we're just a bit too warm blooded to appreciate it.

On another thread... my son is trying to get me back into training so I can wrestle again... he has no idea. (he's 8) He owns a whistle and made me do 60,000 pushups this morning. I only did 22. I pussed out before I cramped up. I found this video for when he asks me what the 80s were like... I couldn't stand the radio.
Minor Threat, Live:

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's too bad the Snuggie has that drafty, hospital gown thing going for it... it would be better if it wrapped around all the way

Popular Posts