When Puppets Pray

deah lawds... stop the slaughtah of pines in the northwest

"Deah Lawds... Stop the Slaughah of Pines in the Northwest..."

or

Aye pray she removes her hand from mah rear end!

"Aye pray she removes her hand from mah rear end!"

or

Thank you Jeebus for the fetish chatroom on Christian Mingle

"Thank you Jeebus for the fetish chatroom on Christian Mingle."

or

I Thank you for being whittled Anatomically Correct...

"I Thank you for being whittled Anatomically Correct..."

OR

What else would a puppet pray for? Make your own!!!

What else would a puppet pray for? Make your own!!!

You tell me in the comments below.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey stranger! Long time!

"Thank you Jeebus for the fetish chatroom on Christian Mingle." that cracked me up!

Nothing quite so imaginative from me but here goes...

"Please use the smooth sandpaper; that gives me wood"

terrible.

Hope you're well man

Popular Posts