Davey Crocked

Davey Crocked - Orange Blossom Honey Label

Davey Crocked
4/5 Crock
Blinded Tennessee Hydrated Bear Grease
Warms You When You Hunt Bare
Burpled By Al & Moe Blottling Co.
Dollars, Taxes
1 lb. Honey, Tropical Blossom, Edgewater Florida


In the 1960s, before the Garbage Pail Kids and Wacky Packages, was a little company called Orange Blossom Honey by Tropical Blossom of Edgewater Florida. They packaged their honey in glass 1/5 Whiskey Flasks with crazy labels. My older brothers, Greg and Mark loved them, and had a few sitting in their room as decoration after the honey was gone. I think there is a bit of Mad Magazine influence.

Gag Bottles - Orange Blossom Honey Label

Top Left: Old Grand-pa
Top Right: Daniel Booze
Lower Left: Old Bar Stool
Lower Right: Old Dog Cabin


I found them all at a Japanese collector site. My bottle is down on the right! I'm going to do some further research about the labels to add to this post.

Comments

Popular Posts