lunchtime studies

zdepski's lunchtime watercolor studies of nature objects
been under the weather... got a bit of Lymes disease from a deertick. --- jerk.

haven't had much rattling around my head since I've been feeling so fatigued. so i started forcing myself to do SOMETHING... anything. Yesterday, I went out to the picnic table behind our office, plucked a leaf off a vine and cracked open the Lucas travel kit. Today, the subject was a toadstool in decline... quite leathery and baked.

the object is to keep moving... don't stop and sink to the bottom. keep pushing my watercolor training.

click to enlarge

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very, very nice leaf. I really like the mushroom too. Delicate.

That is my mantra lately. Keep moving, preferably in a forward direction.
Tigz said…
i really like these :)

Popular Posts