dogbabies is live

Popper Mows Her Grass - Pop-pop-pop
my new site, dogbabies.com is live, if not barely. i bought the domain name from a company in Australia with a 10 year purchase of the name. I currently have it hosted with the Artists' Cartel, Atomic Knits and a couple of demo sites. I plan on making it a clearing house and springboard for my dogBaby branded items. I have quite a few Flash based games I've been developing, including a spin the bottle game I had made with N'Sync back in the early 00s... it's really goofy. I have a card flipping Husker Du game, which is currently demo'ed on at zillustration.com. The dogBaby items will make their slow trek across the web from their place on zillustration, to the new site in the next couple of months. I haven't broadcast this to any search engines, since I haven't launched any of the internal pages, but if you're reading this blog, you want to know what's happening... so that's what's up.

Comments

Popular Posts