C is for Cassy and Catalogs

Zdepski's greyscale illustration of C is for Cassy
I have put the finishing touches on my initial six roughs for my children's book class. I wanted them to be at a point that I would be comfortable going forward without any adjustments... THEN let the class and instructors shoot them to pieces. The students seem to be the best-of-the-best, so I have to make sure I'm on my toes when presenting my work... They're not going to listen to my BS, they're going to rip into my execution... which is different than the majority of their work. I expect to be doing a lot of changes, but hoping to hone what I have, making it stronger. This is Cassy. It represents the greyscale stage of my rough sketch. I think I'm ready to go...
Zdepski's pile of Auction Catalogs
I had a pile of Sotheby's, Bonham's and Christies auction catalogs that were given to me for use and dispersal... I gave them to all of the High Schools and Art Groups in my county. They were well received. Each school and group took possession of 250 or more. My poor little car was scraping the ground as I made my delivery trips.

Comments

Popular Posts