Zillustration-Chillustration

Zillustration-Chillustration Postcard Paul Zdepski and Tom Chipley's art show
Illustrators indoors? Yes, we're house trained. Tom Chipley and I are showing at the local National Public Radio (NPR) affiliate in Harrisonburg Virginia. WMRA is the radio station of James Madison University, and serves the Shenandoah Valley, Blue Ridge and Northern Virgina regions. Tom's work has graced the pages of ROAD & TRACK, ROD & CUSTOM, and MODEL AVIATION magazines.

The opening is Friday, July 1st from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. If you can't make it, know that the show runs until October 3rd. I will be posting a PDF catalog of the work, including an intro by a respected person with more clout and word prowess than I can muster. The catalog will be available after the opening.

I hope to see you there. If you can't make it, download the catalog after and let me know what you think! OK?

Comments

Popular Posts