Twins from Siam

zdespki's sideshow poster illustration of Siamese Twins
Zim and Zam, Twins from Siam

I needed a new poster for my side-show series. The previous week's Illustration Friday word was Double, but I didn't have this together in time to post. The series is really feeling like it's in a groove. I'm stoked about the textures I'm getting, and still satisfied with my drawing being true to my sketchbook.

I originally was going to go with a memory drawing of the famous Siamese Twins, in their Three-piece suits, but I wanted to get this as insensitive and boorish as possible, without tipping into the realm of "lout".

it's a fine line I walk...

Executed in my Sketchbook, then Wacom Cintiq with SketchbookPro and Photoshop
Click to enlarge my cultural insensitivity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
great drawing! i like how you balanced all the limbs. Lovely facial expressions too...

Popular Posts