Totem Pup

zdepski's dogbaby totem pole section
zdepski's dogbaby totem pole section
Chad Grohman, illustrator to the stars, has a San Francisco project he's working on in addition to his Illustrator pattern piece... He has a few of us creating totem pole sections in reaction to the city.

I was pretty struck with the hustle and bustle of Chinatown, so my section is a Spotted dogBaby with a Mandarin hat. He's ready to key into position, once I cut slots into his head... but depending on where Chad decides this will go, he may be better without slots in his head... I'll wait until Hartford to see what he wants to do.

I need to keep this safe... There's only one.

Lucas watercolor on Fabriano paper, cut, folded and glued... ready for placement.

Comments

Chad Grohman said…
Yea, Paul! Im glad you fit it in with all your doing. Great solution using the side pieces as ears. Hes going to look great in the stack.

Popular Posts